To The Neelgiri Mountain

TO THE NEELGIRI MOUNTAIN

Neelgiri, your sky touching apex
I've touched today.
It doesn't mean
Me a mountain climber
And proud of winning you.

I know
Nobody can win one's heart without love.
Sky's friend you're contented
With the song of rain
With blue hue poured by nearing clouds
Never to be neglected
Never to be defeated.

I'm charmed with the qualities you hold
With the height of your heart.
It's my good luck
I've got the chance to touch your bosom
And tried to give you a gentle hug -
I've tried to catch your greatness.
I've tried to perceive your teachings
I've tried to listen your audible rhythm of heart
I've inhaled your fragrance of blossoms
Which was really tough.

Your Inspiration really amazing
I'm impressed of your persistency.
Now I'm sure of my achievement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANUSH (MAN)

Love Is Lively Loveliness

The Nape