Come The Immaculate Damsel
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Come The Immaculate Damsel
Come the immaculate damsel
I'll decorate you
I'll make you a ten-handed deity.
I want to give you in one hand
One basket of rose for real lovers.
In other hand a flute for tuning sweet songs for a cultured society...
In one hand an encyclopedia of world for every student ...
In other hand a chess board for good politicians.
In one hand a computer for a good communicative world...
In other hand a gold spoon for a golden future.
In one hand a plough for cultivating good crops...
In other hand an axe for cutting woods.
In one hand seeds of dream for sowing in every mind...
But other hand will be free for making bond of friendship.
Come the immaculate damsel
I'll decorate you
I'll power you like a deity of love.
Me, a poet called by man...
Basically I'm a man of this modern era who wants to love truly.
Come the immaculate damsel
I'll make you a ten- handed deity.
(C) Shyamal Kumar Majumder
Bangladesh
17 Feb, 2017.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment