Rapturous Nature
Rapturous Nature
In the nature's lap
Living closely without any gap.
Like my mother
I feel her caring eyes
Her pure air, tasty water
Happy blossoms of flowers
Sweet chirping of birds
Her enthralling beauty
All everything satisfy my body and mind.
I forget my burning questions
My grief for missing lovely something
My mental injuries by daily life's struggle
Stop bleeding of heart from pricking rose-thorns
I rejuvinate myself from the point of unsuccess
I dream again and again
My tearing gives me energy of standing and forwarding movement again
My peaceful company with my keeper nature
Always give me inspiration for life and dream
Every step I enjoy her affectionate touch
I remain always charmed at her elegance
Loveliness and limitless of her motherhood
Really I live in the heavenly haven of rapturous nature.
(C) Shyamal Kumar Majumder
28 July, 2017
In the nature's lap
Living closely without any gap.
Like my mother
I feel her caring eyes
Her pure air, tasty water
Happy blossoms of flowers
Sweet chirping of birds
Her enthralling beauty
All everything satisfy my body and mind.
I forget my burning questions
My grief for missing lovely something
My mental injuries by daily life's struggle
Stop bleeding of heart from pricking rose-thorns
I rejuvinate myself from the point of unsuccess
I dream again and again
My tearing gives me energy of standing and forwarding movement again
My peaceful company with my keeper nature
Always give me inspiration for life and dream
Every step I enjoy her affectionate touch
I remain always charmed at her elegance
Loveliness and limitless of her motherhood
Really I live in the heavenly haven of rapturous nature.
(C) Shyamal Kumar Majumder
28 July, 2017
Comments
Post a Comment