Mirthful Memories
MIRTHFUL MEMORIES
Whenever I remind my life story will be published in a book named 'Mera Kahani'
Till today I become astonished.
Whenever I started for writing my life story
I was completely self-motivated that there was nothing important event in my life.
But I was highly determined to write something about my life whether it might be simple or insignificant.
I was not sure that every life is important
And every life has a remarkable story.
At the very beginning I started my writing about my childhood.I saw many mirthful memories are glowing still today in my mind. I was writing and writing. I was feeling a great joy in continuing my writing. I wrote about my school life, teachers, my lovely friends. I wrote about my mother and father. Wrote about liberation war and my mother's role for saving my life on that time. I wrote about my mathematics' result in the final exam of class four.Then stated my story of about-turn. Then I wrote about my great hero Bangabondhu Seikh Mujibar Rahman. I wrote about my medical life and then stated about my poetic life.
At the last moment I saw I had written a good story of my life where I became a hero. Basically we've important stories in our own life and everybody of us a hero.
I read carefully the story and became pleased with thinking that me also owned a story.
I mailed my written story. It got a chance to be published. After watching the message I became very very mirthful. It increased my self-respect and self-confidence.
It was digging up of myself.
(C) Shyamal Kumar Majumder
19 July, 2017.
Whenever I remind my life story will be published in a book named 'Mera Kahani'
Till today I become astonished.
Whenever I started for writing my life story
I was completely self-motivated that there was nothing important event in my life.
But I was highly determined to write something about my life whether it might be simple or insignificant.
I was not sure that every life is important
And every life has a remarkable story.
At the very beginning I started my writing about my childhood.I saw many mirthful memories are glowing still today in my mind. I was writing and writing. I was feeling a great joy in continuing my writing. I wrote about my school life, teachers, my lovely friends. I wrote about my mother and father. Wrote about liberation war and my mother's role for saving my life on that time. I wrote about my mathematics' result in the final exam of class four.Then stated my story of about-turn. Then I wrote about my great hero Bangabondhu Seikh Mujibar Rahman. I wrote about my medical life and then stated about my poetic life.
At the last moment I saw I had written a good story of my life where I became a hero. Basically we've important stories in our own life and everybody of us a hero.
I read carefully the story and became pleased with thinking that me also owned a story.
I mailed my written story. It got a chance to be published. After watching the message I became very very mirthful. It increased my self-respect and self-confidence.
It was digging up of myself.
(C) Shyamal Kumar Majumder
19 July, 2017.
Comments
Post a Comment